RE: Tire balancing (was: free tire-purchasing adivce)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire balancing (was: free tire-purchasing adivce)
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 13:44:55 -0400
The reason on-the-car balancing went out of favor was because you had to =
do it every time you took the tire off the car.  Rotate your tires, =
balance all of them. =20

I probably balance about 1000 sets of wires in my time at the tire shop =
(when it's busy, everyone balances) and I don't recall a single =
complaint from anyone.  I just put four new wires on the MGA, and at =
75mph, there ain't a hint of balance problems...