BGT owners

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BGT owners
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 20:34:11 -0700
Greetings all!

I'm searching for someone very special.

I'm currently gutting my `66 GT in preparation for body and paint work.  I
have stripped the entire interior except for the dash, all the glass and
bright work is out (except for the windsheild), the rear and passenger seats
are gone, as is all exterior chrome, the hatchback is toast, I've taken a
wire wheel to all that's accessable.  It's starting to look promising,  the
rust monster is not nearly as pervasive as I first thought.

I'd like to find that special someone with an ORIGINALearly GT who would be
willing to go out into the garage and poke and prod and measure and check to
help answer the questions I'll be sure to have.  I'm more than willing to
offer some kind of token of my appreciation to whomever takes up this
challenge.  I warn you, I'll be a major pain in the butt.  If your willing
to answer my multitudinous queries please reply privatley and I'll begin
tormenting you right away.

TIA
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT