Octagon Wallpaper

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Octagon Wallpaper
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:55:39 -0700
Greetings List!

As discussed and requested ( he says, blushing modestly) the MG logo
wallpaper for Windows 3.1 has been uploaded to ftp.team.net /mgs.  It is a
wallpaper tile so don't forget to set the "TILE" option in your wallpaper
dialog box.  I don't use Win 95 so I can't say whether it'll work with it or
not.  If someone does successfuly install it in Win 95 I'd like to hear.

Enjoy,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT