Re: Cool Miata Driver!

To: mgs%autox.team.net@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Re: Cool Miata Driver!
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 21 Jun 96 08:56:47 PDT
Kevin, I know the feeling.  I used to own a Miata, even went so far
as to start a local chapter of the Miata Club of America here in
Sacramento, CA.  But the car lost its appeal, because it never did
anything strange.  I yearned for Lucas electrics, SUs to tune, and
Smiths gauges jiggling in front of me.  Sold the Miata as partial
payment for an original MGB-GT V-8, with no regrets (except maybe the
oilspots on the garage floor.  Miatas are appliances, MGs are COOL.

Paul Kile (74 MGB-GT V-8, 62 MGA 1600 MkII)

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com

(916) 355-5162
GenCorp Aerojet