Re: Desperate to "FINISH"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Desperate to "FINISH"
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 22:38:45, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
 Expanded recipient data:
 cc:   Mgbchris@aol.com         \ America On-Line: (MGBCHRIS)

> Date: Thursday, 20-Jun-96 11:25 AM
>
> From: Mgbchris@aol.com         \ America On-Line: (MGBCHRIS)
Snip__________________

  I have considered a DIY approach (as has been done with
> 90% of the aforementioned work), but at present I lack a compressor,
spray
> gun, DA Sander, etc.  Purchase of this equipment would of course add
up to
> a major protions of the savings I would realize if I did it myself,
and I
> don't know if I could obtain respectable looking results.
>
> Regards,
>

> MGBChris@aol.com

Chris;
This may be a long shot but what I did years ago on my first
restoration was to make a deal with a small body shop.  I would come
over for a day and he would show me  a step in refinishing a car, I
then worked at the shop for the day, usually the task he showed me ,
and he provided me with the services I didn't have the equipment for (
spraying ) and got me the materials at cost . Worked out well.

Bob Nogueira