1935 MG PA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1935 MG PA
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 19:50:51 -0400
Just returned from the "All British Car Day" at Ventura, CA.

A fellow in 70's was selling his "immaculate" 1935 MG PA for $18,000. And I
mean this car was pristine. Seems it was the last of the MG's for this guy.
Anyway, it was snapped up by 1:00 PM by one of the participants.

I'm no authority on pre-War models, but isn't this an excellent price? If I'd
had the money, I'd have grabbed it myself. I understand these early MG's are
limited in terms of driving on the highway. Unfortunately, to get around out
here you need that capability.  Apparently, 50 mph was on the high side.

Opinions? Was this a bargain?

Bruce  Durgin
'64 B