Re: MG Treats\flashback

To: Bill D <billd@doa.net>
Subject: Re: MG Treats\flashback
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 04:10:02 -0700
You wrote:
 "If you graduated High School
>> before your MG was built you are too old". And "If your MG was built
>> before you were born, you are too young".
>
>I graduated HS in 1984 and my MGB is a 1971.
>
>The girlfriend was born in 1976.  Where does that figure in?
>
>Bill
>'71 MGB (daily driver)

I was fairly good in math and equations. Here how I figure it:
84 HS grad over 76 birthday girl goes into 71 MGB for drive afterward =
FUN
or
76 birthday girl over 84 HS grad over hood of 71 MGB = FUN
or
84 HS grad goes into 76 birthday girl + a drive in 71 MGB = Fun

How ever you want to figure it just as long as you have FUN.
Like I always tell my 16 year" when take a girl out for a drive and a
bite to eat always wear a seat belt and use a condiment"
Safety Fast, David Deutsch