New e-mail address for the British Parts Connection

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New e-mail address for the British Parts Connection
From: Richard Burger - The British Parts Connection <bpc@mint.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 16:57:12 -0500 (EST)
The British Parts Connection has a new e-mail address:

        bpc@mint.net

In the interest of keeping our overhead costs as low as possible
we have converted to a new service provider in our area.  All addresses
have been updated on our Web Site, including the order forms. Also all
mail that currently goes to britishparts@delphi.com will be forwarded
along to our new address, but when I reply it will come from bpc@mint.net.

My apologies for posting this to the entire list, but we do have many
customers on the list and we want this to be a smooth conversion.

Regards,
Dick

The British Parts Connection
http://www.ultranet.com/~4british/british.html