RE: I drove an MGA yesterday/wonder whose it is?

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: RE: I drove an MGA yesterday/wonder whose it is?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 16:02:47 -0700
You wrote:

>What's this.... Deutsch stealing cars again?

Ok Grady that's all that I can stand cause I can stands no more,
I want you to know that I'm in a noble profession and it's against our
code of ethics to break the laws of this great nation of ours.

I have to put in something about Little British Cars now. Late week
Mark pounced back some stuff due to lack of LBC content. I attended
Long Island Centre's board meeting last friday evening. One of the
people there was Rich Mooers, an excellent auto mechanic, employeed by
Integridy Mobil in Northport, New York. So he is always getting tech
questions asked of him. Question #1 was when driving between 65 and 70
I get a shimmy in steering wheel of MGB. Question #2 was concerning an
exhaust noise at 80 MPH in a Porshe. I quickly jumped in and answered
both there questions with "gentlemen the maximum speed limit on Long
Island does not exceed 55"

By the way I'm a contractor, mostly home improvements. Oh yeah almost
forgot Wes, oposing councel in my last legal battle for custody of my
son was Dominic Barbara. I've had legal custody of Adam since his
twelveth birthday. DO NOT MAKE ME ANGRY !!, David Deutsch