book reviews, MkII

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: book reviews, MkII
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:25:28 -0400
Glenn Mapes writes:

(for those of you wondering about the MGB tuning book)

>I have just received the book "How to power tune ..." and it seems to be
>well worth the cost.  You can order it via e-mail from Bookspeed in England.
> Let me know if you need their e-mail address.
>Glenn

Glenn's email address is: gmapes@ball.com

The book appears to be available from Motorbooks Intrnl, here in the US.

Then he **really** irks me by writting:

>P.S. Had a  great time last weekend racing the Sprite at Stapleton.  Three
>wide into some of the turns!!!!!

I've wanted to get into this for sometime but appear to be too wimpy to take
the plunge.  What's wrong with me?  Now I'll be depressed all weekend.  I
have a bead on a 65 midget but there's no space in the garage for the car
(if you know what I mean).  Pathetic, huh?

Will "sporty car racer" Zehring