Indy Photo!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Indy Photo!!!
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 12:48:41 +0000
Wow,
Just got my Panoramic photo from Indy in the mail today and if I look
with a magnifying glass I see big, happy ear-to-ear grins on Rita and
myself standing on either side of our 64 B three rows from the back.
We had a group of folks right in line with the camera ahead of us that
partially blocked us, but we're there!!! For those of you had been
unable to attend,you should get a copy of this amazing photo for the
sheer volume of MGs in the photo. MG's to the left, MGs to the right
and the Cavalcade of Mgs dead Center, up front. As I understand it,
the only MGs not present are a Q and R type.

Still pinching myself,
Dave