MG on TV

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG on TV
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 96 08:55:30 +0200
Last night was an MG rich TV time.
I watched the start of a crappy film. It opened with the female surgeon
approaching
the camera in a green MGB Roadster  (74 I'd say). After that I switched channel
(have 2
state channels 1 commercial & 20 satelite odd channels). The Persuaders
(remember them?)
dashingaround in Aston Martin Vantage & Ferrari chasing a BRG (or close)  MGB
roadster.
Needless to say theMG got away. The MG featured quite a bit. The episode was
made in
1970. A white midget was in shot for about 5 secs.
Cruising the channels and finding MG's amonst the crap brightens the TV gloom.
Alas I havn't seen an MGA yet.....

/Steve