Hold off on TD top and S/C help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hold off on TD top and S/C help
From: bobd@dynacomm.fse.com (Bob Dallas)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 04:55:40 -0500
For those of you that were going to help me solve my riddle about my S/C
problem--don't.  I spoke to the PO last night--who had a TF.  We suspect
that he gave me his 3-bow TF top frame and kept the two bow TD top frame.
We plan to check this out this weekend.  This being the case, I have a 3-bow
frame on my car with new top that I really hope he will buy.  We could swap
S/C frames but they probably wouldn't properly fit either car and neither
car would be original.  Thanks anyway.