Saab stories (not MG's for once).

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Saab stories (not MG's for once).
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 15:54:14 +0200
Well sitting here in Sweden and having owned a 900.... All my inlaws have 900's
too,
I am sorry to here your loss.
Uppgrade to the 16V turbo 900 and you wouldn't have been behind the twit in the
Tempo.
For us european's, is the Tempo the big brother of the Ford Tippex?
For an even roomier car how about the Saab 9000.

Saab have been developing a new multi role fighter aircraft.  JAS-Gripen. No
mean feat for
a country of 8,5 million. The test area is just across the way from my office
Sometimes you see a few of them roaring around. Awesome!

Do you guys get the TV commercial for Saab with the plane overtaking the car?

Steve ex Saab 96, Saab 99 and Saab 900
          Now VW Sharan (MPV), Honda Accord & MGA