Re: LBC abuse

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: Re: LBC abuse
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 03:49:36 -0700
Hi Scott,
Say it isn't so. This was just a bad dream you had, right?
I have an every other policy. My wife travels with me on alternate
ventures. I then usually find willing passengers amoung 3 or 4 of my
friends from local club. Scenery is the key for me and when there is no
good scenery look to the sky. "Did you that Yellowed Bellied Sap Sucker
that just flew by?" or "doesn't that cloud look like an elephant?" has
got me out of trouble many times. I always have a blacket in the car
and Eileen usually does that ponytail through the back of the MG cap
thing. Once she gets used to her everything will probably be fine.
Safety Fast'
David Deutsch