Wheels Away!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels Away!
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 23:33:32 -0300 (ADT)
What a difference a wheel makes! Finally...finally - my Moto-lita wheel
arrived from England. What a beaut! Canada post decided to let the package
sit for a full ten days before notifying me of it's arrival! Arggh!

Patience is an alleged virtue, and it was worth the wait. This one's 1 1/2"
smaller in diameter, and just slightly thicker, which makes the car feel
completely different - to the positive. Now, the perfect, original wheel I
searched everywhere to find - adorns the garage wall...

And does the new wheel look good. With the new center console, and it's
freshly upholstered armrest in black leather w/red piping-to-match-the
seats, the interior looks smashing. With thanks to all who've responded thus
far, I should be able to secure the auxillary gauges I'm looking for to
complete the interior

Next step - alloy rocker covers for both cars. Canada Post experience not
withstanding, I'm going with the MGOC for price and service.

I must admit, it's nice to have the cars at this stage of their lives,
rather than the earlier must-buy restoration phase. Certainly enjoyable as
well, but I love these finishing details...

Terry 'The Gods Live In The Details' Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster