Brake failure continued....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake failure continued....
From: "Ken.Strauss" <Ken.Strauss@pscmail.ps.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 10:56:00 -0500
     Hi everyone,  I'm back with my broken brakes.

     I finally got some time this morning to tear into the brake system and
     have found that the front ones work fine but there is no pressure to
     the rear ones.

     I'm unable to vacuum pump the lines on either side in the back, but
     when the line is disconnected from the M/C it appears clear.  When I
     disconnect the pipe to the rear and pump the brake pedal there appears
     to be compression/suction but it never shoots out any fluid.

     I had no problem bleeding the fron brakes (once I clead out the bleed
     screws out).

     ken

     ken.strauss@pscmail.ps.net
     1980 MGB