mgb fuel filter

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: mgb fuel filter
From: KEN & ADELE HEDGES <khedges@awinc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 23:13:18 -0700
I moveed the fuel filter on my 75 from the original position along side =
the fender by the brake master cylinder, to the bulk head at the fire =
wall by the pedal box.  I did this in order to reduce the number of =
connections from flexible pipe to steel tube to filter etc.  The filter =
is now in an upright position, question is should the fuel filter be =
full to the very top? mine seems only to prime so it about 1/3 full.

To complicate matters the pump has been rebuit, and it does pump gas, =
but I am not sure whether it is doing the job properly.

Any sugggestions, I am anxious to get on the road after a 2 year =
rebuild.