Re: Mystery Black Box

To: KEN & ADELE HEDGES <khedges@awinc.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery Black Box
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 03:41:26 -0700
You wrote:
>Does anyone know what the black box behind the radio console on a 75B
is?>>It has several wires going to it and has slots in the front, I
think it is a warning buzzer of some sort.
>I can't find it on my wiriing diagram (too many to choose from).

That would be your fasten seat belt buzzer box. The only MG I ever had
with this working was my first 75 and I often wondered if it was going
to buzz when my seat fell through the floor. It is activated by a seat
pressure switch and deactivated by contact breaker in seat belt. I love
my present 1975 but am happy not hearing that buzzer.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch