It's Friday!!! Whose going where this weekend?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's Friday!!! Whose going where this weekend?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 15:40:44 -0700
I don't know about the rest of you but, I live for the weekend. I'll be
at MG car day at Museum Of Transportation in Brookline, Mass. on
Sunday. I know at least 3 or 4 others from list will be there.

No matter where you are, in the world, why not let your fellow listees
know which events you'll be attending so you can say "Hi" face to face.

I've heard Wes Grady is one of the most unattractive people you could
ever meet but I still hope to bump into him someday.

If you are looking for stuff to do in N.E. USA go to :
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
in other areas use: http://www.mgcars.org.uk

Have a safe and happy weekend, David Deutsch