'74 MGB Brake Master cylinder Problem

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '74 MGB Brake Master cylinder Problem
From: "Yoshizawa, Masahiko" <MYoshizawa@ea.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 96 15:16:00 PDT
Hi, This is the first time that I'm sending out the E-mail to this list,
 and please exeuse my English.  (it is my second laungage....)

I have bit of problem re-building the Master cylinder on my '74 BGT and
 hoping to get some help from the mailing list.

I have '74 BGT and have dual ... cylinder that has two reserve tanks into
 one reservoir.  Anyway, the probelm I'm having is that I can not take
 the cylinder apart.  I manage to get the whole pedal box out from my
 car, took reservor out, first spring out from the cylinder, and circlip
 out.  After that the Nylon ring will not come out.  The restolation
 books that I have does not describe anything about nylon ring.

Does someone know how to take this nylon ring out from the clynder?
If anyone have an idea as to how, please reply the mail to

MYoshizawa@ea.com

regards,
  Masa