moving to NJ (maybe)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: moving to NJ (maybe)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 10:11:06 -0400
Fellow fiends:

The good news is that it appears I will have a job come October 1st (yes!).
The other good news is that it isn't in Deeeeeetroit (YEEES!!!!!).  This one
is in NJ, in Piscataway, which is remarkable green, with remarkably nice two
lane highways everywhere.  My spousal unit and I are planning a house
hunting trip to the Clinton NJ area in Aug/Sept.  So...  are there any list
members in the north eastern PA / central NJ / southeastern NY area that I
can talk with about cars and mechanics and insurance and
emissions/inspections and clubs etc.???  Please contact me directly by email
and I'll get back to you with a list of fun questions.

Many thanks.

Will Zehring
'63 MGB
'67 Morgan 4/4

...who is trying to convince his wife that he needs a new project car, but
who is not winning the day...

...and wants either a TVR Grantura MkIII, or a '67 B/GT, and/or a Sprite
MkI.  What the heck: throw in a TVR 3000S, too.

Is this too much to ask?  DON'T ANSWER THAT!