Re: TD windshield??

To: bobd@dynacomm.fse.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD windshield??
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 18:52:08 -0400

<<  What is the function of the rotating windshield and when would you not
want it in the vertical position???? Bob Dallas >>

Bob, I've read that in the home country, they put the windshield down to help
see in the dense fogs that occur there....how this works, I haven't the
foggiest!!

Most of us that drive T types with the windshield down have Brookland racing
screens as well.  That satisfies the CHP, and keeps the bugs outof our teeth.
 Also you'd be surprised at how much more pleasant it is to drive with the
windscreen down.  Large amounts of wind resistance is removed, car goes
better and the eddy of air off the windscreen that hits you right in the ear
is gone.  With the Brookslands, the air just flows past your head with little
eddying.  The only time I put my windscreen up in on those rare occasions
when it is so hot that I have to also put the top up......you know of course
that it doesn't rain in Northern California...:-)

Cheers,
TA( isn't a Dallas in Houston an Oxymoron? My dad's name was Denver!)Terry