Re: B/GT "special"

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: B/GT "special"
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:29:31 +0000
Will,
Give the man a cigar, cuz he's right (if he has the Bullet shaped wing
mounted rear mirror, most likely a Talbot model). I know they were
made and have one myself and am a member of said group in NAMGBR!
Foolishly, a couple of years back, Moss made up these side fender
plates and several people have made up their own "Special Edition", as
it is called.
The steering wheel is a "Personal" wheel with a number stamped on the
back side on one of the three arms. The gear change is an "Amco" wood
with the MG crest. There is a range of car numbers for the 67's that
these "1000" cars fall into. Check with the group to see if you
qualify. If you need to see proof, I have all the advertising of the
period showing the mods. My particular car has factory Chrome wires.

Hope this helps,
DAve