Re: Waving at Other MG's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Waving at Other MG's
From: The Meanone <meanone@ece.ucsb.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 13:09:34 PDT
At 03:09 PM 7/30/96 -0600, you wrote:

>In my home county of Stone located in Missouri  we wave at everyone!  It is
>a real insult not to get a wave back!

Going home to nebraska, they do the same to you there to.

>The bad news is I live in Florida (25 years and still not my HOME!) and  if
>you wave at people there is a good change of getting the finger or gun shot
>at you!

Living in southern california, some people will probably do the same to you. I
di find that other MG driver do wave, but not as much as I do to them.
Seventy-five present of the time I get a wave back. But I also wave while I am
riding the bike, and in the Mustang that I drive too. It seems that the
different
type of people, considering the different type of collectable I drive, do wave
at the 75 precent level.

Just remember, if you see me and I see you, I will wave be it in a domestic
or imported collectable car, or when I am out enjoying the sun with just
a helmet on.

THE MEANONE (aka) Bob Stevenson   (805) 893-2403

"The greatest power is often simple patience."

             E. Joseph Cossman