Re: waving at other MGs,

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: waving at other MGs,
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 13:34:55 +0930
****huge snip**************

>Any deviation from these rules indicates someone is having a bad day.
>That's about it.  Any questions?
>
>Will "the Emily Post of the highways" Zehring

Fellow Will [alias Emily],
                         I wave to all the LBC drivers I see and if I
don`t get a wave back I reckon they must be a "newby" and maybe next time
they might wave back! You just have to keep trying, I`ve been waving to
other MG drivers since 1962 when I got my first TD, and what started me
waving, was the other MG drivers waving to me, this must be an
infectious thing, so keep on waving! Well, I`d even wave to "old Chet"
the "Yuppie aged guy" in his Tr*i*ph, *of course* he is a special case
I met him at INDY at the Netizen meet on the Thursday. Keep waving the
exercise keeps you fit!

Regards.

Scotty.[Ancient Prewarrior]
Adelaide.Australia.