Questions for professional restorer? / AHSDC meeting

To: healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions for professional restorer? / AHSDC meeting
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 18:15:23 -1000
This month's club meeting for the Austin Healey Sprite Drivers' Club
(http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/ahsdc.html) has a talk by
professional restorer extraordinaire Roger Gaunt.

Roger has done lots of wonderful restorations on spridgets
(esp. bugeyes), has some beautiful custom jigs, and has lots of
detailed knowledge about spridget construction and repair.

Since most of you can't make it to the AHSDC's meeting this Friday
(8:15pm, 19 Rosalie St, Springvale), I thought I'd offer to ask any
questions you have on your behalf.

So, if you have any questions on spridget construction, repair, paint
etc then send me your question with the subject line "ahsdc talk
question" and I'll ask it and convey the answer to the group. Please
frame your question as carefully and accurately as possible.

Hopefully this exercise will be a useful one!

cheers, Mike

Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au