Market for 4 speed syncro trans - non-OD

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Market for 4 speed syncro trans - non-OD
From: kolansky@apache.ENET.dec.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 96 09:01:35 EDT
I found and installed an OD transmission in my wife's '77B.

I have two 4 speed synco transmissions in my basement.  One
from the '77 and one from a '71.  Is there a market for these
and how much are they worth?

BTW - on the previous string of significant others and LBC's...

This is my wife's car.  She wanted a B, I wanted a TD, so we
bought a B.  I have put in a new interior, king pins, radio,
restord the wiring back to working, and have it working
relatively reliably.  She doesn't want it looking like a new
car (even though I do) and its OK if it fails occasionally
(We got a cell phone).  Now she's upset because 'we didn't
need the OD transmission" and since it is now overheating,
OH AM I IN TROUBLE.  But I think by the weekend I will have
it under control.  Sent the radiator out for cleaning and
will be shoe-horning in a 16" fan!