Re: What looks like this: \ \ ?

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: What looks like this: \ \ ?
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:17:32 -0500 (CDT)
How are you going to keep the offset bushings from rolling in their
mount?  Down the road won't you lose your one degree neg camber? Under
hard cornering mine have moved from 1.0 neg to .75 and.69 neg.  If
you've got a fix that will keep me from resetting them on a regular basis
please let me know.

George Curl
64 MGB  56 190SL