Re: Whoa!

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Whoa!
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 12:56:19 -0700 (PDT) (19:56 UT)
><< Anybody else ever have the experience of not believing that your
 speedometer is accurate, driving 70MPH in a 25MPH zone, and later finding out
 that it reads just fine?

  MGs are incredible to drive!  I had almost forgotten what it's like... >>
 Damn right, Marc.  I know exactly what you mean.  Hope you still have your
<license!

   When I was younger and more susceptible to getting speeding tickets
(I'm just older and sneakier, now), my dad didn't understand the protest
"But it WANTS to go 85mph!"

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*