Re: loosing damper oil: zenith carb

To: peter@evansville.net
Subject: Re: loosing damper oil: zenith carb
From: barry@whithog.net
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 08:03:30 -0500 (CDT)
  Gee, finally a question I think I can answer!

  There is a little O ring that goes with the plug underneath the carb.
In the Vicky B catalog it's not available apart from the rebuid kit.  I
just got a Moss catalog and they sell them individually.

  When I got my '78 B last Oct, I had very rapid damper oil loss - half
the plug was missing!

  It does seem that my carb does go through damper oil faster than I'd like,
but nothing like those first months until I checked that plug.

   Barry

   vermillion red '78 B
   "Love is bumper blind"