Car Insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Insurance
From: Gary Burrell <garyb@pentek.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 14:30:26 -0700
Hi folks;

I'm back on the list after moving to NJ from Canada, and as I
get things set up I'm looking to get insurance on both my cars
(a 90 Subaru and a 68 MGB).  Any ideas on companies to deal with.
I want full coverage on my MGB as I've got far to much in it to
just go with liability, and I do want to be able to drive it, not just
have it sit in the driveway like some of the policies I've looked at
seem to require.  Also I don't have a garage to store it in (I'll be
looking for one for the winter), so that can't be a requirement.

Any ideas?

I'm suffering MG withdrawel right now as my MGB is still back in Canada
waiting to go on the ship to come down here.  I found the best way to
ship it was via Roll on Roll off direct from Halifax to Newark NJ, and
I'll pick it up there.  I'm hoping to get things set up shortly so I
can still enjoy the summer and hopefully get to some good car shows.

Gary Burrell