Re: engines

To: Randyr@starwave.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engines
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 17:55:12 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-15 00:25:21 EDT, Randyr@starwave.com (Randy Rees
(Starwave)) writes:

<< Anybody know why MG never fitted the twincam engine to a B, also not that

 I would or could, but will a twin cam fit into a B without modifications?

 Randy Rees
 Starwave Corp.    http:\\www.starwave.com\
 Systems Administrator
 RandyR@starwave.com

 Owner                 ________________|_________________
 1967 Cessna 150 G                 \    |  _  |   /
        N2683J                             \  [[ O ]]. /
 Sgt. U.S. Army NG (Wa.)             /**|**\
                                               0'     0    `0

Randy,

Last year at the Lake Tahoe NAMGBR meet, there was a 62 MK1 B with a ,
supposedly original, twin-cam engine. The car was bright yellow and was from
 Southern California someplace. As I recall, there was some documentation
attached telling the story of 5 or 6 twin-cam B's that were produced by the
factory.

A real oddity as I was not aware that any twin-cam B's were made.

Does anyone remember this car and was it original?

Bruce Durgin
64 B