MGB A/C

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB A/C
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 13:49:02 -0400
Fellow MGB enthusiasts,

I am in the process of installing an A/C unit in my MGB (those 100F+ Texas
days have gotten to me, even with the rear window zipped open).

Special note to those of you who live in cooler climates... on horribly hot
days, the top goes up to protect one from frying, otherwise, it's down most
of the time until it gets into the low 40's.

My question: Is their anyone out there with "factory" A/C in their MGB? Does
yours utilize the center louvers usually connected to fresh air? Seems like
this would be a logical place to duct some of that cool air along with the
four vents under the dash.

R. Johnson - Dallas