Thanks to everyone

To: british cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to everyone
From: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:42:32 -0400 (EDT)
        Thanks for all of your good wishes for Elizabeth Morgan Rhodes.

        Although her middle name was not chosen because of the auto
connection, it may give me an excuse to try something different.  Hey,
even if I bought a basket case I figure I would have around 16 years to
finish it!!

        Any way, everyone is doing well.

        On to MG stuff.

        My clutch slave cylinder seems to be giving up the ghost even
though I recently rebuilt it.  It seemed like such a simple procedure
that I am wondering what I must have done wrong.  Or will the cylinder
get to a point that it cannot be rebuilt?  Any advice would be appreciated.

        Also, does anyone ave the formula for finding the actual speed
you are traveling when you know the final drive ratio, tire diamater and
rpm's.  I remember seeing this published in Road & Track or Car & driver
about 10 years ago, but can't find it now.

        Thanks.

Rob Rhodes                              Columbia, S.C.
72 B