RE: Used parts wanted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Used parts wanted
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 11:10:09 -0400
    I'm sorry I deleted you so I don't know your name.
    I know a couple of sources for used parts that I've had good luck with.
    Jerry Kohlbacher, 5502 Town Line Rd, W.Valley,NY, 14171   716-942-3760
Jerry has many many MGA ,MGB parts and is now parting out a TD. He is
very reasonable. In INDY I met  Steve Krantz from the Chicago area and he
sent me a excellent MGA coupe fender (wing) at a reasonable price ($100.00).
He mostly sells British cars, but he has some parts too. Steve Krantz, 304
Woodworth St, Yorkville, Il , 60560,  630-553-9023
   BTW ; My wife and myself decided to take a MGA drive to Niagara on the
Lake,
Ontario ,yesterday,in my roadster. It was a beautiful afternoon, but as we
approached the Queenston Bridge the monsoons came. We quickly got the top up,
but I left
the side curtains HOME!   With no bridges etc. around we found a tree and
tried
to wait it out. Needless to say we both got drenched and today I must drain &
clean the A.     Another MG fun drive.

    Octagonally yours,
     Jim Black
     Orchard Park, NY