MG M type turns racer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG M type turns racer
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96 10:21:40 +0200
Hi,
Just to keep you informed of my car collecting antics.....
I was prospecting a 1933 MG M type in the UK. Well that didn't happen.

Money was burning a hole as it will and I got interested in a Lotus 7.
I was told that Lotus stands for Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious. They are
however
cheap to fix drive chain wise. And don't rust... Heard that before eh?
Well its all Aluminium and glassfibre. Only the chassis is steel and that's
been
powder coated.
I now have a Lotus 7 (Caterham 7) 0-60 in under 6 secs and an MGA. What a pair!
The Lotus has covered 9000 miles (genuine) in 8 years and can scare the
S##T out of most passengers... I love it.
Now my wife can drive the MGA more often.

/Steve