59 MGA epilogue

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 59 MGA epilogue
From: dondaves@ix.netcom.com (Don Daves)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 22:32:39 -0700
A BIG thanks to all who responded.

We now have all the information we were looking for.  Even got answers
to questions we didn't get around to asking - like the B's split
exhaust not fitting the A's body without making modifications.  Since
there are no other mods to the body, it must still be using the A's
starter, water pump, generator, thermostat housing and transmission.
All valuble information that we didn't have before.

It would be nice to get that "classic" early MGB exhaust note from this
set up. Any aftermarket headers available that would fit?  What exhaust
system should we use?  This car still has the original MGA exhaust
system and could use some improvement.

Thanks again,

Don