Hez reply- Abingdon

To: BERNIE4MGS@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hez reply- Abingdon
From: Hezekiah Bolton <boltons@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 20:47:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bernie,
  Someone just posted a website for Moss Motors of England.  They may be
  able to answer your questions about the remains of the Abingdon plant.
  I was on an assignment to the UK for 6 months and someone told me that
  there were no visible signs of the original works.  I, too, wanted to
  visit the site where my '76 MGB was born.  After hearing that, I didn't
  follow-up on that dream.
  Enjoy the UK and hope you find more information about the origin of
  MOWOG....:-)
  Hez of the Pacific NW
At 09:45 PM 9/2/96 -0400, BERNIE4MGS@aol.com wrote:
>Hello everyone:
>   First I'd like to say that this list is about the best thing to ever
>happen to my computer.  I thoroughly enjoy reading and learning from your
>messages every day.
                 ....swer to the MOWOG debate lies somewhere out there.......