LE's -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, orelake.bob@worldnet.att.net
Subject: LE's -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 09:40:23 -0500
Hey Bob!

Welcome to the group! (Bob's my brother!)
I originally posted the LE question (I appreciate all replies and discussion)
because I've seen some quotes  by other 1980 MGB owners who referred to their
cars as "Limited" just due to the fact that it was an '80. Even to my newbie
eyes it did not appear to be an "LE".  My original question was if the 80
MGB's, by being the final year, were tagged as anything special.  I should
have just asked my big brother!  (But, we would have missed a lively
discussion.)  Though, now I see a reference to 1981's.  Was there such a
thing???

Dan
80 (You should have guessed)MGB

>>> Robert Hughes <orelake.bob@worldnet.att.net> 09/01/96 02:59pm >>>
Hay Guys,
Lighten up on the LE's
I'm new on the list and I'm seeing all the stuff about there being so many
LE's.
(A little over 1% on the total B's produced.)
<snip>