MGA Side Curtains

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Side Curtains
From: donmathis@lucent.com
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 12:15:57 -0400
Well, right now, I'm stumped.  I ordered the side curtain rubber gasket
repair kit from Moss and it is for Factory side curtains.  I have the after
market AMCO side curtains.  It won't fit.  My side curtains take a 1 1/8"
wide rubber gasket that fits all around the aluminum frame.  I thought about
getting black wet suit rubber and fitting it into the aluminum frame slot
and glueing it with silicon caulking compound, at a slight angle so that it
leans toward the car.  My wife and I are supposed to go to a car show in
Dillard, Georgia Sat.  I hope it is not raining.  Anybody else solve this
problem?  Thanks-

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
donmathis@lucent.com