MGB Front suspension fulcrum pins

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Front suspension fulcrum pins
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 96 7:04:59 -24000
It was too late to set the Spitfire timing last night, so I decided to
continue attacking the MGB front suspension for my '79.

Courtesy of the DPO's lack of maintenance, and driving during Ohio Winters,
virtually every threaded connection is rusted.  Out of all of the cotter pins
in this assembly, only ONE came out.

 I broke the stud off one of the big fulcrum pins of the front suspension,
and the threads of the other are beyond repair.

Anybody out there have a set of fulcrum pins in useable condition that
they'll part with for a reasonable sum?   I'll be spending enough on
shocks/springs etc., and I'd like to keep the rebuild costs down a little.

regards,

Sean Johnson
'79 MGB