Fuel Guage and Sending Unit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Guage and Sending Unit
From: tom.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 09:11:41 -0500
To All:

Can someone explain how the electricals
work on the fuel guage and fuel sending unit???

I have a 67 B, I have no power(DC) at the
sending unit or the guage(with key switch on),
but the fuses are good and fuse block is cleaned.
The voltage regulator on the fire wall is cleaned also.

I also know that the some of the DC is related
to the ignition switch with respect to a white
wire.  It is also producing the DC voltage at
the key switch.

>From all of that I am not sure where to go, as the
schematic that I have is very hard to understand.

Can someone "who has been there - done that" help me
out.

Thanks

Tom Wagner

`67' MGB