parting is such...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: parting is such...
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:55:32 -0400
Fellow fiends:

All good things must come to an end, despite contemporary expectations.
That is to say, I am signing off MGS for a while.  With the NJ preparations
& relocation, and the loss of my internet connection here in Deeeeetroit, I
must bid you all adieu.  I have every reason to believe that, once the dust
settles on the new home and job in NJ, I shall re-emerge on the technology
superhighway.  Now, that's something to look forward to.  sardonic <g>

In the mean time, be nice to Denise...   ...Cuz I said so!

Will "Adieu, adieu, remember me!" Zehring