RE: bump stops for MGB with lower springs

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bump stops for MGB with lower springs
From: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 01:24:17 UT
There is a really good article in the American MGB Assoc.  Octagon July/Aug
issues that covers suspension modification.  It includes diagrams although
only for the rear modification.  If you'd like a copy of the article send me
fax # or address and I'll send it to you.
wadesh@msn.com
Wade Shanley
75 MGB