ramp

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ramp
From: rocco grillo <CAT1CAT@p3.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:47:41 -0700
on page 28 of april 1990 tso
is a picture of a tf mg sitting up on a device i will call, about
12 inch wide rails, about 15 inches above the ground. the car got up
there by means of ramps
                         ____________________
                        /  I      I      I
                      _/   I      I      I

i want one of them, anyone have any ideas

a good and successful lead is worth 10 tso's
or 10  abington classics or 10 enjoying mg or 10 mg magazine

new subject
in a previous life i had a 52 td and on the dash were brackets
that would allow mounting wind-wings as a wind screens
bought a set of wings recently, no brackets, will call supplier tomorrow
but may strike out, so anyone old enough to remember when.

thanks ahead of time
rocky