'76 MG Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com
Subject: '76 MG Midget
From: Vince Heitman <heitman5@pacbell.net> (by way of MG Car Club Northwest Centre <mgccnwc@eskimo.com>)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 06:36:36 -0700
To whomever may know - I have a question.  What is a good price for a
'76 Midget that needs the carb fixed, is starting to rust (not a lot but
still enough that it is seen from just glancing at it), needs new seals
for the removeable hardtop, and needs a bit of a paint job as well as
seat covers because the material is cracking.  I know that my question
is kind of vague and strange at the same time but any suggestions would
be helpful.  Thank you for your time.  Thank you and God Bless!
Sincerly,
Vince Heitman - 17 year old who loves MG's and other British sports
cars, especially older models