'76 Midget Special

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '76 Midget Special
From: Mattias Johansson <mattiasj@televar.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 19:03:33 -0700
Hi,

I'm new to the list, but I've got a question someone should be able to answer.
I bought a '76 MG Midget Special recently, and I'd like to know if it is
worth any more than a standard Midget. It is original except for the top and
it is in "20-foot" condition-> it looks perfect from 20 feet away. The
engine and transmission are both good, but the carb is adjusted too rich.
How much could I reasonably get for this car?

Thanks!

Mattias J.