TD door fit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD door fit
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 11:13:31 -0400
Any "easy" way to fit doors properly after a rebuild. Mine didn't engage
in the lock-cylinder. They would catch only on the lock's outer lip.
Hence when going over rough roads the doors would open. I took off the
stop plates and cut out more wood on the door pillar and re-set the
doors. I don't get that double clisk when the door closes. I have to
push on the door while pulling back on the door handle. This is
difficult when I am already inside the car. Is this just another tedious
trial and error process with the TD or is there a way to adjst the doors
now that I have them installed somewhat properly?
"A door away from the doctor today"
stevet@hbp.com  Hagerstown, MD