78 Midget For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 78 Midget For Sale
From: dfdarby@juno.com (David F. Darby)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:15:02 PST
Hello:

I am posting this for a neighbor who is not online. It looks like a fair
unrestored example. I didn't see any rust and owner claims rust-free
condition. Reportedly has 30K on engine. It sounds good. I have no
interest in this vehicle, so please contact the owner, not me. Thanks.

1978 MG MIdget, white with black vinyl hardtop and soft-top. $1,700.00.
Call Mr. Gipson at 417 546.5687.

Car is located in the White River Valley 20 miles East of Branson,
Missouri.

Regards,

David F. Darby
MGAs, MGBs